Friday, November 11, 2022

Hello again.


 Hubby and I, three years ago.

I wanted to let you know I am much better. Some tests worked out very good. And I think I have figured out what caused a horrible allergic reaction. 
I feel like I can relax a little...
I also feel like I can sympathize with someone who has many fears and lives in anxiety. Even though those things have relaxed in my brain, I will not forget how it felt. I hope I will always remember to be kind and patient with someone who is going through an anxious time.
By the way, your wonderful comments, emails and cards helped me so much.
And the prayers were heard.
XXOO
Debra

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

You are such a lovely couple! Wonderful that your prayers were heard and that you feel better. Hugs, Valerie

sirkkis said...

A sweet couple, indeed, you both are looking very happy 😍
Good, you feel well 💚

Hill Top Post said...

Hello and Howdy-Do to both of you. I love the picture! Yes, you are a nice-looking couple. I am happy to know health-related issues are working out in your favor.

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Debra - I am so glad you are doing better. I too am certainly more compassionate to those who suffer from anxiety. Having my own just helps me understand why God allows us to suffer from time to time...it is so we can encourage others who are struggling with the same things. The photo of you and hubby is precious. I do hope sometime we can meet each other. Take care and know that just this morning I was praying for you and Geoff!! Hugs!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Great news!
Y'all are a handsome couple!
Anxiety over health can be a major discomfort. I am glad you are better.

artbyjune said...

So glad you are feeling better. I love the photo!

Becki said...

I am glad to read that you're feeling better, Debra. That is a sweet picture of you and your hubby. :) What a perfect spot for a photo!