Friday, February 11, 2022

Credit where it is due: "A Bit of Birdsong"-not me!


 I think I may not have made it clear that the junk journal video  from "A Bit of Birdsong" is not mine-it is Lynn's....I wanted to include her first tutorial on my blog because it's so beautiful and inspiring. Please subscribe to her channel on YouTube-you can hop from this blog right to her channel in my "Places to Visit" link to the left. 

I would be very sad if Lynn didn't get the applause for her videos and the credit she is due. Please forgive me if I wasn't clear enough.
Thank you....
***
(Lynn's video is dated January 10 here on my blog. It's just under my post of the same date.)

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I will follow Lynn#s YouTube channel! Have a great weekend, take care, hugs, Valerie

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Speaking of Junk journals...
I began my first last week using the pattern covers of an old journal that fell apart. :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You made it clear, at least in my mind. However, your pages are what inspired me.

Mia said...

Thank you for explaining, Debra. I LOVE your pages.