Saturday, April 9, 2022

Late Friday hello

I'm late with a Friday story and drawing. This is all older artwork (scribbles! but they are fun to do)....I don't have a story today. I have been busy with a project that I'll tell you more about a little later. It's very exciting!

Everyone has times of sadness or depression or hard things to go through. I don't think it's a good thing to try to hide it-perhaps it's not a good thing to broadcast it on a blog like I have done. 

 But this is a human thing. It is natural, especially when there are events in the world that are impossible to comprehend and make any sense of.
It is much worse to hide and pretend things are ok.
With God, I can work things out, and just having warmer weather with robins singing has helped me.
I have so much to be thankful for-it's amazing!

P.S. ~ After re-reading a bunch of my posts, I discover just how often I mention sadness. Ug. It's too much and I am sorry. This needs to be a nice place to visit, not a grumpy place.

***

7 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Sorry, but I missed the grumpy posts. :)
Fun fact, minutes ago I posted on my week-end suggestion list, Draw a bird! lol

Valerie-Jael said...

We are all allowed to be grumpy as well as happy! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

DVArtist said...

Hey, don't change who you are by NOT posting your feelings. Like most of us we all have bouts of sadness and depression. I know I do and I blog about it. There are people in our blog world that know how that is and can give us encouragement. People who get sad have more feelings. You are a lovely person and I enjoy your blog posts very much. Breath, look up and have a wonderful day.

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning, blogs are our personal space to share with friends-like a journal of sorts-it's all ok hugs Loving your bird drawing

Debra said...

Blog friends are just the best! Thank you all...

sirkkis said...

You give us here wise advices for life. Feeling people are good people like you, Debra. Thank you for your thoughts and beautiful pictures from Nature.
Have a happy time, my friend xx

artbyjune said...

Beautiful bird sketches. I agree that your blog is personal to write whatever you want to write and I like hearing how you are feeling. For me, personnally, I find it most therapeutic to write my thoughts...goood, bad , and ugly...on a separate sheet of paper and then rip it up and bin it. I always feel better afterwards. Different strokes for different folks!!