Monday, July 20, 2026

Have a lovely summer :-)





 

7 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Great photos! Hope it's not too hot where you are.

Debbie Nolan said...

Just gorgeous pictures friend...you and I seem to be drawn to the same beautiful gifts God gives us each day. Hope you are doing well dear one and having a lovely summer. Hugs!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

A lovely summer to you, Debra
So far, there has been some wonderful weather.
May

Kathylorraine said...

Beautiful photos-hugs

The Happy Whisk said...

I love the spider web!

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Hope this finds you are having wonderful summer days. Your photos are wonderful!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comment touched my heart. I encourage you to blog again yourself. I've been away too long, almost forgot how to do things with editing photos, etc.

Your photos are lovely and I hope to see more of them. Have a lovely weekend ~ FlowerLady