Monday, July 6, 2026

Seeing backward

I wanted to thank all my blog friends for their comments-you have been so kind and encouraging-despite my contrariness at times!


I was in my early 30's in the above photo. With my ducks Piglet and Roo.

 All the photos are old ones, some are just scans from old photographs.
Have a wonderful day-and never give up!

6 comments:

Kathylorraine said...

Good morning enjoyed the photos agree we can never give up

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Love your photos. Hope this finds you are doing well and enjoying the summer days!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Just dropping by to say hello. Take care and enjoy these summer days

Debbie Nolan said...

Debra it was so sweet to see you holding your ducks. How life happens and when we look backward are we not amazed at the blessings God gives us each day. Your photos portray His tender care. Have a lovely day dear one - Hugs!

sirkkis said...

Dear Debra,
I thank you for your kindness to visit my place with lovly comments 😘
And thank you for showing here your precious photo with your loved ducks. You are so beautiful young lady.
I'm wishing you happy summer and all the best πŸ©·πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

Hill Top Post said...

Look at you! So cute!