Thursday, April 9, 2020

Thank you.



My husband was turned back from work today also. But I am calmer about it-as he seems to be getting better. He called the hospital-they don't test for the symptom he has, so we are relieved. I think I owe everyone an apology for my rant-but when it touches home, it's hard to stay upbeat.I don't have an update about my brother-I am respecting their silence, and thinking it means things are stable. We would have heard if he was worse.
I can't thank you enough for your prayers.

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Debra, you rant and rave and shout if you need to. Bottling it up doesn't help! Hope all goes well with your husband and others. My thoughts are with you. Hugs, Valerie

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I hope all is well, stay safe.

Barbara said...

No apologies, we all need support at times. Thankfully things are looking up!

Sandi said...

It's ok to talk. If not here on a blog, where?? 😃 Glad to hear everyone is okay.

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Debra - praying hubby is soon able to return to work and he is well. It is hard to stay calm in these uncertain times but in all honesty every day is uncertain. I tell myself this often because reality says none of us know what a moment can bring. Sending you a big hug! Keep "looking up" - keep the faith - and keep safe!

Chris Lally said...

So much on your plate right now, Debra! Prayers for you and your family continue, my friend.

Barbra Joan said...

Oh Debra, of course you were so upset. This is such scary times.
Thanks for your comment on my blog, glad you like the Jenny painting.
She is all I have. Please be careful . We're going to be ok .

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Praying for you all.

God bless.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Everyone here is a friend. We all have times when we need to speak our thoughts out loud. In this case in print. Do not stress. It weakens your immune system and it is useless.
Be well and Safe.
xx, Carol