Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Update for today

 Thank you for your prayers and your comments of well-wishes. 

The last report I have is my brother doesn't have a fever but he's not hungry. He's very tired. His sense of smell and taste are going. I can't remember if I've already reported on that....

We also have other family members who may have been in contact with someone with the virus, so it's all very concerning.

I realize it's not an upbeat blog anymore. I feel like I'm doing my best to just keep my head above the water, so to speak.

I wish I had a photo of a rainbow, cos I'd put it in here. I still believe in God no matter what. A rainbow is a symbol of His promises that don't fail or change.

Please stay safe.

4 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

I was going to share a rainbow but I see no wake to add one here. hugs

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

The updates are appreciated. Stay Well!

Valerie-Jael said...

My hopes and prayers are with you. Hold tight to the promise of the rainbow! Hugs, Valerie

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Sometimes blogs are fun. Sometimes they just give us a voice for what concerns us the most at any moment. Sometimes they are also a place to keep track of a timeline. We pray for you and your family and are glad to be kept up to date on your brother's condition.
Much love
xx, Carol