Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Oil painting in progress


 I'm not giving up on oil painting.
This still needs work and I have lots to learn but if I keep painting every day I will get the hang of it.

It's raining here, but not too cold. We have many yellow and orange leaved trees that are so beautiful right now. After the rain most will be on the ground.

I want to keep an online journal of what I paint.

I have another recipe to share soon-flourless chocolate cake-it is amazingly good.

Take care...
God bless you.

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous bird, well done. Looking forward to the chocolate cake! Hugs, Valerie

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Wow! Very nice.

Barbara said...

Simply beautiful, Debra! On online journal?

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear friend you oil painting is beautiful. Of course the subject is a favorite of mine. So glad to read that you are doing an online journal. We have had wonderful weather too. Stay well and safe. Hugs!

jenclair said...

Debra, I believe you've got it! I'm charmed by this little fellow!

Debra said...

I hope to keep it up-might not post every day-but more frequently than I've been doing. It helps to keep me painting...

Debra said...

Thanks everyone-I'm happy I pushed through the discouragement. Got to keep moving forward. I'm forever thankful to God, who holds me up when I fall.

Barbara said...

I look forward to this! ☺️

Hill Top Post said...

I agree...You've got it! This is a beautiful painting!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

It's a lovely painting.

Sue (this n that) said...

When I enlarged your photo it really showed the texture... it's going so well Debra, all those strokes to make the plumage. I do admire this piece!