Thursday, November 16, 2023

Hello

I have not taken such a long break from my blog ever, I think. 

First I want to thank everyone who prayed for me. I needed prayers. It has been a hard time to go through, and I know I'm not alone on that score. Life gets rough sometimes, and that's all there is to it.

I'm trying to think of the things I have learned along the way. It will take a while to collect my thoughts. Right now I'm writing as I type. Soon I'll try to get some things out on paper where I can see them. And then I can tell my friends just where on earth I have been.
Thank you again for good thoughts and for the prayers.

P.S. I have a new phone, which isn't letting me post photos to my blog as easily as my old phone did.
These are old photos I took. I may have to just show scans of my art instead of taking photos for a while.
It was a happy chance that I saw the scenes in the above photos.
Talk soon.
Love, Debra
XXOO
 

13 comments:

sirkkis said...

Dear Debra,
Thank you for posting these wonderful photos 😍,
and I wish to hear about you soon.
Take care and be well

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Debra, so good to hear from you again. I am sending lots of hugs and prayers, look after yourself, hugs, Valerie

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Wherever you've been, you have been missed and cared for being the wonderful person you are.

Depression this year seems to be on the rise in ways that can sneak up on you. I know that is true because I have the laundry and project piles accumulated while I sat in a chair all day doing a lot of not much.

Take care of yourself

kathyinozarks said...

Love and hugs

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Hello. Lovely images.

Becki said...

You have been missed, Debra. Whatever you share about the time you've been absent will be read with great interest. Lovely pictures of reflections.

Hill Top Post said...

It’s so good to see a new post from the beloved Feather Garden. I have been missing you, but know that a break now and then is a good thing. Your pictures here are gorgeous.

Debbie Nolan said...

Ah sweet friend you are always in my prayers. Sounds like you have been really struggling. Certainly understand. Will keep those prayers going up. Take care - have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hugs!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have missed you, dear Debra. I am sorry I didn't see this post sooner. I hope things look up for you soon,and you find the words you need to let us know how you feel. I love the photos you shared, dear friend.

DVArtist said...

Hi Debra, you are always in my prayers and I hope life is treading you better. Hugs N

Barwitzki said...

A warm hug comes from Viola
I wish you all the best, I look forward to reading from you here.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Hugs and prayers to you. Wishing you much peace as well

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Lovely photos! Prayers and hugs to you! Take care