Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Here I am




 I wanted to write something about myself and this past year. But the more I thought about what I would say, the less I wanted to write about it. It seems that the world is in a mess, and lots of people are going through very hard things. So I decided to just try to jump back on here...

So many Scriptures have helped me. So much calling, "Help!" God hears. 

It can be embarrassing to have anxiety-you feel that you have to explain yourself to some people, and then you feel foolish. You don't get it until you have experienced it-that's all. 

My husband has been so wonderful. He doesn't seem to get tired of my need for reassurance. He is beyond good-there just isn't a word big enough for how wonderful he has been.

And my blog friends who have thought of me and prayed for me-I thank you with my whole heart. I love you all.

God bless you and keep you...

Till next time-take good care.

9 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

You are a wonderful and gracious person. It is good your have such fantastic support.

Aritha V. said...

It's enough that you were there for a moment on your blog. You don't have to do anything at all. I enjoyed reading a bit. And that drawing of the little bird is so beautiful. In my language, it is an "winterkoninkje".

Greetings,
Aritha.

J. S. Vila said...

Ever is important for a person, to stay good with himself and with the other persons. There are good moments for calm too. And if is possible happiness. Have a very nice day.

Valerie-Jael said...

I think we all suffer from illnesses and anxiety. Why is it so much easier to say 'I 've got a cough' than 'I am scared'. In the meantime I have learned to talk about anxieties and I have learned that everyone I know has these problems!. Look after yourself, sending hugs and prayers, Valerie

kathyinozarks said...

Sending love and hugs

DVArtist said...

Be strong my friend. Everyone has some sort of anxiety or fear. Sending healing energy to you.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

It is good to see you here. I also have been dealing with anxiety about several issues. The verse that keeps coming to mind is 1 Peter 5:7 "Cast all your cares upon Him for He cares for you." There are many more verses but this particular verse is special to me because before my dear husband went to be with Jesus, he called this out to me when I came in the door from work one day. He was bedridden and in just 3 weeks he would be gone from this earthly existence. That was 11 years ago this coming Saturday. I miss him every single day. It seems like forever ago and sometimes like it was just yesterday. Knowing he is with Jesus gives me peace.

It is good that you have your husband there with you to give you love and encouragement through rough times. May God continually bless you both with all that you need for living each day that He blesses you with.

Have a lovely Christmas season ~ FlowerLady

Becki said...

I love when you post, Debra. Your words and artwork bring me a peace.

Debbie Nolan said...

Oh dear one you need never explain how you are feeling. If the truth were told we all have had similar times of anxiety and tried to understand and explain it to others as well as ourselves. I call it humanness - yes to have a wonderful husband is one of God's greatest gifts. I have one too. Hugs!