Saturday, April 13, 2024

The MRI is fine! Thank You God!


 The MRI showed everything is fine!
Thank you all so much for your love and support and prayers.

I have a few more issues to get checked out, 
it seems this is my time to go through some stuff.
Like everyone of you also have done!
I have been blessed with such good health for so long-so it's a different road to walk down now. It can be frustrating to do all the waiting for the right things to happen, and to see the right doctors.
It helps me to be able to come here and read what you are all doing....

I think most of my issues are just from being an old lady! I'll be 70 around the end of this year! Wow! I can hardly believe it.

I hope everyone is feeling well and enjoying spring!

6 comments:

Becki said...

So glad for the good news from the MRI, Debra! I hope any other tests you have confirm that there is nothing seriously wrong.

Valerie-Jael said...

So glad to hear it, stay well, hugs!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Thank you for the update. That is Very Good news.
Aging is a non stop treat with all the changes in our bodies are concerned. The lack of the right doctor in a society as advanced as the world is today is shameful that the medical community doesn't figure out a bettery way.
Some doctors don't listen.
I had an appointmen with a new GP for a specific issue that included an X-ray.
I was impressed how well he listened to me, took the time to talk about my health concerns. Then he tells me he doesn't read or handle x-rays. He didn't even look at it. I got a bill for over $300US dollars for a new patient review!
Not only did the practice make an appointment for something the doctor doesn't do, they changed the appointment to suit their bottom line. I didn't return.

DVArtist said...

So glad everything is fine. I do love the art too. Have a nice day.

kathyinozarks said...

I am 74 now, so age is showing up for sure-Having a lot of issues with my eyes. my new glasses are much stronger now so need time to get used to them, and the dry eye is a bummer too.
well wishes on the rest of your tests-hugs

Eggs In My Pocket said...

What wonderful news!! I have been keeping you in prayer! 70 coming around! That really is wonderful. Just keep treating yourself good and do everything to keep you in good health! blessings, Kathleen