Friday, October 30, 2020

Happy October, Hello November

Things are stable as far as family and covid. I know I have gone through a major mental thing-and that's just from my perspective-which is quite selfish, considering I was not the one who was sick!!!

This is all just hard to get your head around. But thank you for your prayers and thoughts-you have no idea how much it all means. A LOT!

We had two Evening Grosbeaks under our feeders.



The trees have been so beautiful this year. I can feel the color go into my brain-it is like breathing in the beauty.

Sam is my little feathery girl. She loves our times of napping on my lap!


 I am going to get back to oil painting, which I haven't done for 20 years. Hoping I can write a little about it soon. God bless you all, and please stay safe.

11 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Oh my that is a gorgeous maple tree!
Stay Safe!

Hill Top Post said...

Here I am on my pc with your oh-so-gorgeous photos enlarged to the max. I love them. Your fall colors are just wonderful, but my favorite picture is that of Sam. What fun it must be to have her napping in your lap! You and your family have been through a rough time. I am just so glad to know that things are stable and that everyone is doing feeling much better.

sirkkis said...

Hello Debra!
Thank you for sharing the beautiful autumn photos; and greetings to Sam, too:)
Enjoy a wonderful weekend,
and I wish the upcoming November is healthy and happy to you and yours xx

artbyjune said...

Love your photos. I would love to cuddle a goose!

Barbara said...

Not selfish Debra. Emotional pain and worry take their own big toll. Everyone will heal at once, thankfully. Love your photos! Oils? Wow! I can’t wait!

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

This has been a tough and sad year for all, you are not being selfish. Hang in there , hugs to you. Your photos are just lovely! I cant wait to see our oil paintings!

kathyinozarks said...

Gorgeous fall photos Debra, really enjoyed them-not selfish at all-you care and love your family-hugs anxious to see your oils

Debbie Nolan said...

Debra your photos are so gorgeous. It looks like you had a beautiful October. Cannot wait to see your painting in oils. That is a medium I have never tried. So glad your brother is getting well. Take care sweet friend. Hugs!

jenclair said...

Wonderful fall photos! I'm so glad things are improving with your family, Debra. My granddaughter has just finished her 14 days of quarantine, but she was never very ill, and thankfully, doesn't seem to have passed it on to her parents. She's twelve, so after our initial shock and tears, I'm pleased to say that youth was on her side. Several of her school friends were also ill with Covid, but evidently, none of them seriously. The relief is tremendous. What you have gone through is truly frightening, and I'm so happy that things are better.

DVArtist said...

Debra you and your family have been through more than a lot. Be kind to yourself. I also am anxious to see your paintings. Enjoy your day.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

There are some beautiful autumn colours on your photos.