Friday, October 14, 2022

A beautiful day.










 I love the Fall. So many colors and the smell of warm leaves if the temperature is just right.
If Sam is out of her pool by now, I'll go outside and pick her up. We will sit on the old blue goose-holding chair. Sam always lays by the chair during the day. 
There are lots of wild geese flying in all directions these days. We live close to one of the Finger Lakes and most of the geese we see stay around all winter.
Sam looks up at them when they fly over, but I suspect she is quite happy being my goose.

8 comments:

sirkkis said...

That your green gateway is very exciting and beautiful. Of course Sam loves to stay with you 😍
I wish your weekend is full of love and joy 🧡☘️

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Sam is a beautiful soul. Your yard is a magical place. The doorway through the hedges looks like you can walk into another world.

Debbie Nolan said...

Oh Debra such beautiful photos of a lovely day. I am sure Sam loves being your goose. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Hugs!

Hill Top Post said...

Oh so many of my favorite things here....Sam, of course! She is so fun in her favorite pool! And, there's that opening in the hedge where we sat and talked last time. What a great post for a great day in a great season...

Henny Penny said...

Oh your fall pictures are simply beautiful. I just love Fall. I love Sam too.Wish I could hav a goose just like Sam.

DVArtist said...

You are right. It is so pretty there. We don't get the changing of colors on the beach like you do. Have a nice day today.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am sorry to be so late visiting. It truly was a beautiful day where you live. Your photos show how colorful it is in your world. Here it is green or brown. I love the reds, the blues, and the gorgeous green arch. So glad Sam is quite happy and content where she is. She is such a beauty, too. I know she makes you happy and that makes me smile.

Becki said...

I love the photo of the opening in the bushes. It feel like I'm looking out from a "secret garden". Lovely pictures, Debra. And how fun to have a goose like Sam.